Great Prestashop Whatsapp Contact Button lets your customers quickly contact you on your WhatsApp Number just by a single click. module .
What this module does for you
Customers may have questions about products, compain about poor service or need help for the products they use. Majority of customers prefer immediate response and providing quick support by improving customer response time can win them. According to a survey, Nowadays WhatsApp is widely used messaging app over 1.3 billion monthly users and 1 billion daily active users. So, it is great opportunity to get in touch with Customers through WhatsApp. PresDev Has Come up with Prestashop WhatsApp Contact extension that helps customers to get easily in touch with the store by a single click. Providing quicker contact option on their fingertips proves to be a positive and satisfactory factor that buids trust in your customers. Module facilitates to even customize WhatsApp Contact button with a different color, Size and animations as per your need.
• Enable WhatsApp Contact for desktop and mobile devices if needed
• Change WhatsApp icon, position, color, text, and animation
• Onclick, the customer will be redirected to WhatsApp web/app respectively
• Every page and every product category cms page chat indivisible.
Why choose Prestashop WhatsApp Contact extension:
• Option to enable/disable Whatsapp Contact button from backend.
• Now Use whatsapp contact extension with Whatsapp Business app and send auto respond to customers .
• Option to show contact button only in mobile devices.
• You can customize contact button with various options like color, Size and Animations.
• Set Custom Position for Contact button according to your need.
• Admin can change default WhatsApp Mobile Number and default push message from backend.
• Cross Browser Support.
• Multi store Support
• Multi language Support
Best module of whatsapp and very easy to use just install and enter whatsapp phone number and it working very good.
➤ Log-in Admin Panel / Back-Office
➤ Go to Menu: Back-Office >> Modules
➤ Add New Module
➤ Upload zip
➤ Install & Configure