Activate the module for smooth scrolling and smooth "back to top" feature.
What this module does for you
Scroll Back to Top is a Module to add a button or image that appears only when users scroll down the page allowing them to scroll to the top of the page. The module comes pre-configured and is fully functional on activation. The module offers a number of webmaster-friendly features to completely customize the look, position, and animation. In addition, there is a setting to allow you to put the button in preview mode so it only appears when logged in, which is great for configuration, then fully enable it for everyone to see! This button is built on jQuery and is designed to be dead easy, without the need to modify any markup or the theme.
• Activate the Scroll Back to Top module.
You’re done, the scroll back to top button should appear on all pages after you scroll down a little bit. If you’d like to customize the design you may continue.
• Choose from different scroll up element types (image, icon, text link, pill, tab)
• Upload your custom image and set as scroll up element
• Choose a FontAwesome icon and set as scroll up element
• Custom text in scroll up element
• Choose scroll up element position (left, center, right)
• Enable/disable in home page
• Enable/disable in specific pages
• Enable/disable in mobile devices
• Scroll up element animations (fade, slide, none)
• Set distance from top before showing scroll up element
➤ Log-in Admin Panel / Back-Office
➤ Go to Menu: Back-Office >> Modules
➤ Add New Module
➤ Upload zip
➤ Install & Configure