GA4 Google Analytics Optimize Module Prestashop
1.5 , 1.6 , 1.7
Google Analytics shows you the full customer picture across ads and videos, websites and social tools, tablets and smartphones. That makes it easier to serve your current customers and win...
This module was created in response to the problem that sites are experiencing with Universal Analytics where cookies are blocked and analytics are left without data. Allows measuring ecommerce events that are not collected in a predefined way
Why purchase with us?
€19.99 Tax excluded
- session_start (session starts)
- page_view (a page is displayed)
- view_search_results (results are displayed)
- scroll (user scrolls to the end of the page)
- purchase (purchase completed)
- begin_checkout (a purchase is started)
- add_to_cart (a product is added to the cart)
- view_cart (cart is displayed)
- view_item (a product is displayed to the user)
- view_item_list (a list of products is displayed to the user)
What your customers will like
Google Analytics can be used to optimize your website performance and attract more number of customers for boosting your sales prospects.
With ecommerce functionality in Google Analytics you can gain clear insight into important metrics about shopper behavior and conversion, including:
- Allows to measure with the new Consent Mode (Beta)
- Allows to measure through events and not hits
- Allows to measure certain events, some automatic and some e-commerce events that are not measured "naturally".
- Adds the gtag fragment needed to measure GA4
➤ Log-in Admin Panel / Back-Office
➤ Go to Menu: Back-Office >> Modules
➤ Add New Module
➤ Install & Configure
feedback Report comment