Best measurement translates into better strategies for your business. You will be able to know what works and what doesn't, and adapt your actions to what your audience demands.
Add e-commerce events to your online shop to get the most out of GA4 Google Analytics reports.
The module automatically registers more than 40 predefined events with their respective parameters, which are triggered when basic interactions with your website occur:
- session_start (session starts)
- page_view (a page is displayed)
- view_search_results (results are displayed)
- scroll (user scrolls to the end of the page)
See all events: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/9234069
The module also logs additional custom e-commerce events, without the need for complex technical implementations:
- purchase (purchase completed)
- begin_checkout (a purchase is started)
- add_to_cart (a product is added to the cart)
- view_cart (cart is displayed)
- view_item (a product is displayed to the user)
- view_item_list (a list of products is displayed to the user)
What your customers will like
Google Analytics can be used to optimize your website performance and attract more number of customers for boosting your sales prospects.
With ecommerce functionality in Google Analytics you can gain clear insight into important metrics about shopper behavior and conversion, including:
- Allows to measure with the new Consent Mode (Beta)
- Allows to measure through events and not hits
- Allows to measure certain events, some automatic and some e-commerce events that are not measured "naturally".
- Adds the gtag fragment needed to measure GA4
➤ Log-in Admin Panel / Back-Office
➤ Go to Menu: Back-Office >> Modules
➤ Add New Module
➤ Install & Configure